This hands-on workshop will introduce participants to Adobe Illustrator. The training will cover key concepts and functions. Participants will incorporate elements of design in an illustrative process. The topics to be covered are:
- Raster vs vector art
- Creating Bézier curves
- Using Photoshop and Illustrator Effects within Illustrator
- Object effects and styles
- Using pathfinder to create complex shapes
- Clipping and Gradient masks
- Fill and Stroke
- Faculty, staff, and students at Rice
- Friends of Fondren Library members
- Limited to the available slots for each course.
- Priority will be granted in order of eligibility listed above.
- You will receive email confirmation immediately upon registering.
- You will receive email directions to the instruction room one business day before the course.
- All computers, software, and training materials will be provided. You do not need to bring anything with you.
- It is your responsibility to notify the instructor if you will no longer be able to attend.
- If you miss a course without notifying staff on the day of the course, your registration for all future courses will be canceled.
Collaboration Space, Fondren Library Basement B43A