Welcome Back Reminder
Fondren Library allows some food and drink into the building. Please refer to the guidelines below:
Allowed in Study Areas:
- dry, non-perishable snacks (crackers, chips, nuts, etc.)
- drinks in closed, sealed containers with a lid
- takeout food, meals, and perishables (pizza, salad, sandwiches, etc.)
- drinks in open, non-sealed containers
- delivery of food to the library
No Food or Drink Permitted in these Locations:
- near library equipment (computers, scanners, microform readers, electronics, etc.)
- in the library book stacks
- Woodson Research Center
- Digital Media Commons
Thank you for taking care of your library!
- The Food & Drink policy is intended to maintain a pleasant environment conducive to study and research while preserving our collections, equipment, and furnishings.
- Please be respectful of library spaces.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate receptacles.
- If you spill something, please let our staff know.