- Printing services at the DMC are intended only for Rice students, faculty, and staff.
- Please make sure your poster URL is accessible in PDF format.
- If you are using Adobe Illustrator to design your poster, when exporting as a .pdf file, uncheck the checkbox that says "preserve editing capabilities" to ensure that all images and figures appear properly when printed.
- The DMC has 36" wide and 60" wide paper rolls. If the dimensions of your poster fall in between those two, you will be responsible for trimming off the excess. The DMC has a 60" wide paper cutter that you may use to do so.
- The average printout time for a poster is about 10-20 minutes. There might be a queue of posters to be printed when there is a poster event. The turn around time might be up to 24-48 hours.
- The DMC stops accepting new poster printing requests 20 minutes before closing. Any poster print requests received past that time will be printed the following day.
- You will receive a separate email when the poster has been printed along with a receipt email.
If your poster or photo is smaller than Tabloid size 11"x17", in the interest of time, paper, and cost, please use the high speed printing services offered by the Document Center from the Jones Graduate School of Business. They have gloss photo in Letter size and Tabloid size. They take credit card payment and IDT. Refer to their FY23 Printing Price Sheet for more information.
DMC Poster Printing Request Form