Fondren Library January 2022 Update
Updated January 20, 2022
Hours and access
- The Fondren Library building is currently open to students, staff, and faculty. Please bring your Rice ID with you to access the building.
- Non-Rice Visitors and Friends of Fondren Library members will be permitted to enter the building starting January 23 during Visitor Hours
- Library staff are available on live chat Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm - click the blue Ask Us tab on the top right side of any library webpage.
- Woodson Research Center is open to the Rice community for distance and onsite research on an appointment basis and will reopen to all for distance and onsite research on January 24, 2022. Please contact email@example.com for an appointment.
- Everyone in the building is expected to adhere to the Rice face mask policy.
- Campus COVID policies and recent communications are published and available to review at any time before visiting campus.
- All staff members adhere to Rice University's COVID policies, including frequent testing when working in person.
Any other questions or concerns?
If they are library-related, please email the Circulation Desk to get in touch with on-site staff, or route a message through the library help ticketing system for any other questions. Most staff members are working remotely until January 24 and are available on email and Zoom to assist you!
If your questions are COVID policy-related, please consult the COVID at Rice FAQ and contact.
Thank you and we wish everyone a safe return to campus as we start the spring semester.