Team Members and Areas of Expertise
- Chris Banuelos: Digital Archivist, Woodson Research Center. Digital preservation, data management, content access, point-person for new digital repository.
- Catherine Barber: Data Services Specialist, Research Data Services. Data management, data analysis, R.
- Chris Barr: Director of Assessment and Evaluation of STEM Programs, Office of Research. Assessment of human subjects, IRB, assessment/survey development and validation, program evaluation, data management, data analysis.
- David Erlandson: Head of Cataloging and Metadata Services, Fondren. OpenRefine, data quality, metadata, Python.
- Ibrahim Gumel: GIS Support Specialist, GIS/Data Center. Mapping, geospatial analysis and satellite remote sensing.
- Clinton Heider: Research Computing Facilitator, Center for Research Computing. Computing infrastructure, data storage, Linux/Unix, data compliance.
- Portia Hopkins: CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Research Associate in Data Curation for African American Studies. Data curation, assessment and inventory of local data collections, digital humanities.
- Shannon Kipphut-Smith: Scholarly Communications Liaison, Digital Scholarship Services. Data management, data repositories, funder data sharing policies.
- John Mulligan: Humanities Computing Researcher/Facilitator, Center for Research Computing. Data management and use, theory and practice in the digital humanities.
- Lisa Spiro: Assistant University Librarian for Digital Scholarship and Organizational Development, Fondren. Data management plans, data repositories.
To contact the RDS team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.