The Research Data Services team supports Rice researchers by providing training and consultation throughout the research data lifecycle. Our goal is to facilitate practices that ensure data integrity, optimize efficiency, enable scaling, and broaden the findability, accessibility, interoperability, and reuse of research data.
Seamless, integrated data services that empower researchers and maximize the visibility, impact, and competitiveness of Rice research.
- Creativity and innovation
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- FAIR data
We invite you to learn more about our team members and their areas of expertise.
Note: In Fall of 2023, our team is undergoing a transition in staffing. Thank you for your patience during this period of reduced capacity.
Many journals and funding agencies (e.g., NIH and NSF) require data management and sharing. Our team supports best practices in data management, storage, and sharing.
- Explore the DMP Tool for creating a plan to manage and share your data.
- View options and guidelines for storing non-regulated data in the Center for Research Computing's Research Data Facility.
- Browse discipline-specific data repositories.
- Access guidelines for sharing small to medium-sized datasets in Rice's Digital Scholarship Archive.
- View recommendations for citing datasets.