GIS data differs from other data types, primarily because it contains geographic coordinates describing the location of the data on the earth. Learn about geographic coordinate systems and map projections and how to work with them in ArcGIS Pro.
- Principles of geographic coordinate systems
- Principles of projections
- Extracting projection information from datasets
- Identifying when a layer is missing projection information
- Deciding how to pick a projection for your project
- Projecting data from one geographic coordinate system or projection into another