Introduction to GIS or familiarity with ArcGIS Pro.
Learn how to evaluate geographic patterns and identify statistically significant spatial clusters (hot spots) and outliers in your data.
- Using the following spatial statistics tools:
- Average Nearest Neighbor
- Spatial Autocorrelation (Moran's I)
- Incremental Spatial Autocorrelation
- High/Low Clustering (Getis-Ord General G)
- Hot Spot Analysis (Getis-Ord Gi*)
- Optimized Hot Spot Analysis
- Cluster and Outlier Analysis (Anselin Local Moran's I)
Fondren Library B43A